- This website is for the benefit of writers, authors, publishers and illustrators and any submissions are accepted on a voluntary basis only.
- Short stories approx. 2,000 – 2,500 words. Articles approx. 1200 words. Poetry & Prose 2,000 words.
- It should be in Microsoft Word or Google Docs Format and any pictures must be .jpg or .Png
- Please contact the editor if your contribution exceeds these guidelines.
- Please do not ask us to search for your website, Facebook Page etc., to find what you would like to submit.
- The copyright for any work published remains with the original author and must not be reproduced in any form without permission.
- On occasion we like to publish an Audio version of your contribution, please supply one with your submission or give The Writers Newsletter permission to use their own voice over artist.
- All contributions to include a short bio of the author along with a thumbnail picture and up to 3 of your own links for an entry on to the bio page.
- Submissions must be the original work of the submitting author and must not be a copy of another persons work unless an accompanying letter of agreement is attached.
- Pre-published work is accepted as long as an acknowledgement is given.
- The current monthly publication is free to read.
- Book promotion is available for a one off fee of $20 it will appear in a prominent position randomly through the newsletter
- The Writers Newsletter is totally impartial and is not connected to any other site, club, group or company.
- There is no guarantee your submission will be published and no particular date of publication can be promised.
- Each month we like to highlight a worthy cause associated with books and writing, so if you are involved in something you would like promoted please send it in.
- Please complete the correct form for book promotion and submissions.
The Writers Newsletter accepts no responsibility for anything published on this site and no communication will be entered into. Anything published on the website is at the discretion of the editor.
Your details will not be sold, shared, or given to any company or person.
For more information Email: firstname.lastname@example.org