The Winner will win a signed copy
How to enter:
Poetry or Prose which must be your own work on any subject
sent to email@example.com
(please put poetry competition in the subject)
A donation to World Cancer Research at
Cancer Research UK
Judge:Patrick Allen Wright
(author of ‘For a Fish to Soar’)
All entries to be received by:
1st June 2018
1st July 2018
- All entries are judged anonymously and the poet’s name must not appear on the poem itself.
- All poems must have a title and must not exceed 40 lines in length (excluding title). Entries can be on any subject.
- Poems must be the original work of the entrant.
- Entries must not have been published, self-published, published on a website, broadcast or featured among the winners in another competition before 31 May 2018.
- Handwritten & postal entries cannot be accepted. Entries can only be accepted by email. They should be sent as an attachment in Microsoft word 12pt. and double spaced.
- Entries must be written in English.
- The winner who provides a valid email address will be notified about the outcome of their entry by the end of July2018.
- The copyright of each poem remains with the author. However, the author of the winning poem, by entering the competition, grant the Writers Newsletter the right to publish and/or broadcast their poem. Use of the poem elsewhere for one year from 5th May2018 is subject to permission from The Writers Newsletter.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Judges decision is final.
Your entry will not be valid without a donation